Description of the New Balance MT876OR:
This highly responsive lightweight trainer is built for the off-road runner seeking exceptional cushioning and ground contact. With a cutting-edge design and unbeatable Lightning Dry® liner to keep your feet dry and protected from moisture, the 876 offers outstanding performance for the dedicated extreme terrain runner.
Color Orange and Black
- Sure Lace™ secure shoe laces provide added midfoot support and keep the shoe snug around the foot
- Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an enviromentally preferred manufacturing solution
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Abzorb® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- LockDown Liner™ is integrated into lacing to provide a custom fit without smothering your foot
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers odor resistance, long term comfort, and superior breathability.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort