Unit 16 & 17 Enterprise City
Green Lane Industrial Estate
We try our hardest at A1 Multisport to ensure there is no need for a return, however this cannot be the case 100% of the time and we appreciate there may be the need to return items. To help with this we have a very clear policy which should make any returns as easy as possible and also comply with all distance trading regulations and complies with your statutory rights of the UK.
Dissatisfied with an item, don’t like the colour or wrong size?
In these circumstances you have up to 30days to return an item to us at the above address, if in the UK and 40days from outside the UK. Items purchased as a gift during the Christmas period have an extended period until the 31st January the following month to allow for incorrect gifts.
All items must be in a resalable condition with ALL original tags and packaging and UNUSED.
Please include a note for reason of return or alternatively contact the A1 Multisport customer service team on email@example.com who will be happy to help you with the best action to take.
Please note the cost of return is your responsibility and all goods must be returned recoded to ensure received by us. If a replacement or swap such as different size is required we will despatch the replacement goods free of charge.
PLEASE ENSURE SWIM WEAR/WETSUITS ARE TRIED ON WITH UNDERGARMENTS ON FOR HYGIENE REASONS ANY PRODUCT RETURNED DEEMED UN HYGIENIC OR USED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
If you find a fault has occurred with a product please return the item in a well packaged box, or original if you still have it and including a covering note detailing the fault with the items and your name, address and purchase details. If you no longer have the purchase details then please include approximate date of purchase and your address at the time you bought the item. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods for exchange or refund.
We assess all faults quickly and may return to the manufacturer for detailed inspection if we are unable to reach a definitive conclusion as to the problem. You will be kept informed during this process.
Cycleops and Saris guarantees must be made by YOU with them however we can act on your behalf with returns etc
You’re Right to Cancel
You have seven (7) working days from the day after taking delivery of the products at your home to cancel. You may return the products without reason. A refund of the purchase price will be made in full within thirty (30) days of cancellation. Where the goods have not been returned within this period, a deduction may be made from the refund to cover the reasonable costs of collecting the goods. You will be responsible for the cost and the safe return of the products. Risk of damage to the returned products lies with you at all times.
You must let us know of your decision to cancel the contract within 7 working days after the day you have received the goods and any notification must be in writing and sent by e-mail post or fax. Full contact details are set out at the front of these terms and conditions in the contact section of our website.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. We have implemented and embraced the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
We are more than happy to issue refunds. Please see our policy on how we manage refunds:-
Cash or card refunds
- Please note inline with ‘you’re right to cancel’ statement if an item is returned for a refund the ‘card’ that was used will be issued a refund.
- We cannot refund to an alternative card.
- Where an item is refunded but you wish to choose something else a credit for the refund will be used against the alternative item/s.
- If you credit against an alternative item which is less in value a refund will be given for the difference. Likewise if the new item is of a higher amount then payment for the difference will be required.
- We will endeavour to refund to your card within 5 working days. In most cases this will be instant upon receipt of goods having been inspected
- As outlined in our Returns Policy all goods returned must be in a re saleable condition, original packaging and labels attached
- Please note that any cash refund (from events, Mail order or showroom orders) will be refunded in the form of a cheque from OPERATION UK Ltd t/a A1 Multisport
- In store credits are available if you so require
- If you used cash/card and a A1 Multisport gift voucher then your refund will be cheque/card and gift voucher refund
- PayPal refunds will be refunded back to the PayPal account used only
- Sales@a1multisport.co.uk will be the refunding PayPal account
- An in store credit is available if you require
- All PayPal refunds must be sorted WITHIN 60days (including weekends and holidays) this is inline with the PayPal refund policy. Please ensure you request refunds from us within this time allowing us time to process
- Please allow 5 working days for refunds to show
- Please ensure all goods returned for a refund are in a saleable condition, original packaging and labels attached
A1 Multisport Gift Voucher refunds
- If you purchased an item using a gift card as part payment or total payment and need a refund the refund will be in the form of a further gift voucher for all or the part payment where the gift voucher was used
- If you were given a Gift Voucher as a present we cannot refund for cash
- Please note if a Gift Voucher is lost or stolen A1 Multisport cannot be held responsible and no re issue of voucher codes will be made. If a Gift Voucher is stolen please inform our customer service team as soon as possible.
Refund of postage for returns
- Please note refunds of postage will be by the following means:-
- Card / cash payments – onto to the card used
- PayPal - A1 Multisport store credit
Please note the amount refunded will be that from the amount paid at the time of purchase.Please call our customer service team if we can be of any further assistance on 01388 816888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org